Marketing Internship - POM Amsterdam
Number of days 4 or 5
Start 1 August or 1 February
Internship type Work placement or graduation internship
Are you looking for an internship in a young, energetic fashion company where you can make a significant impact and have a lot of responsibility within the field of Marketing? Join us for an internship at POM Amsterdam!
POM Amsterdam is a young and rapidly growing fashion brand, specialized in the design and development of scarves, clothing and lifestyle items. The company was founded in 2011 by sisters Liesbeth & Violet Lotgering. With an incredibly motivated team, they design and create two collections annually. These products are designed in the office in the heart of Amsterdam and produced in Europe. POM is currently represented in 15 countries and has the ambition to grow even further.
A steady element in our team are the interns. Interns at POM are given a lot of responsibility from the very first moment. They create and implement marketing activities that contribute to the further expansion of POM Amsterdam.
- Maintaining & developing/improving the website
- Organizing and implementing Social Media (including photography & styling)
- Influencer marketing
- Writing press releases & newsletters
- Supervising campaign photography
- Supporting in special collaborations/joint promotions
- Devising & executing marketing campaigns
- Styling showroom
- Structured and well organized
- Enthusiastic & Proactive
- A team player, but comfortable working independently
- General interest in fashion, styling & design
- Good written skills in Dutch and English
- HBO or WO
- Driving license B
Our office is located at a beautiful part of Amsterdam at the Sumatrakade! Are you interested? Then send us your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.