Education: WO or HBO
Number of days: 5
Duration: Minimum of 6 months
Start: 1 August or 1 February
Internship type: Work placement
Internship fee: €350,- per month on a fulltime basis
Are you looking for an internship in a young, energetic fashion company where you can make a significant impact and have a lot of responsibility within the field of Marketing? Join us for an internship at POM Amsterdam!
POM Amsterdam is a young and rapidly growing fashion brand, specialized in the design and development of scarves, clothing and lifestyle items. The company was founded in 2011 by sisters Liesbeth & Violet Lotgering. With an incredibly motivated team, they design and create two collections annually. These products are designed in the office in the heart of Amsterdam and produced in Europe. POM is currently represented in 15 countries and has the ambition to grow even further.
A steady element in our team are the interns. Interns at POM are given a lot of responsibility from the very first moment. They create and implement marketing activities that contribute to the further expansion of POM Amsterdam.
- Preparing fitting sessions and elaborating comments
- Creating style sheets together with design
- Developing mood boards and trend collages
- Assisting with the creation of technical drawings
- Graphic design
- Supporting administrative work
- Structured and well organized
- Enthusiastic & Proactive
- A team player, but comfortable working independently
- General interest in fashion, styling & design
- Good written skills in Dutch or English
- HBO or WO
- Study in fashion
- Experience with illustrator and photoshop is a plus
Our office is located at a beautiful part of Amsterdam at the Sumatrakade! Are you interested? Then send us your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.